Sure Healthcare are looking to recruit a Registered Care Manager to be based in our Hull office to manage a team of co-ordinators and provide permanent and temporary healthcare services and domiciliary care service solutions to a wide variety of clients across the Yorkshire region.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of providing high quality home care services that support the rights of customers to live the lives they choose as far as they are able too. Additionally, as the Registered Manager you will also be accountable to the owner and to the regulatory body for the domiciliary care.
The Ideal Candidate
• Caring and compassionate towards people in need of care and support.
• Respect for people suffering from a range of medical conditions who may or may not have different beliefs or background from your own, and able to demonstrate a non-discriminatory care practice.
• Commitment to respecting the rights of the customers at all times and to promoting their privacy, dignity and independence throughout their lives.
• Self-motivated and keen to learn, but also willing to seek guidance when needed and follow instructions.
• Excellent time keeper and reliable.
• Have excellent knowledge around CQC compliance and maintaining good standards
• Professional at all times and with a smart appearance
• Manage a team of co-ordinations across multiple sites
• Must hold a driving licence and have their own vehicle
• Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home and the provision of homecare services in line with best practice.
• Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centred care and support and non-discriminatory care practice.
• Good understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and law relating to domiciliary care services.
• MUST have a Diploma in Health & Social Care Level 5 or equivalent, or be willing to work towards a relevant management qualification.
• Understanding of systems to main confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the businesses.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management.
• Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures.
Experience & Skills