Sure Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Training Manager to work on behalf of our client in Thorne and the Yorkshire region, who are a leading company, supporting children and adults with a variety of learning disabilities. The charity help support with independent living, teaching others of disabilities, employability support and so much more.
This is a full-time role and your duties will include the following:
- Managing, organising and implementing the delivery of all internal training across the organisation, including all statutory, mandatory training and the Care Certificate
- Delivering training at various locations including all statutory and mandatory training as well as the Care Certificate
- Developing and owning the delivery of an effective induction programme
- Ensuring that the training provided, internal and external, meets the needs of the organisation, to achieve excellence.
- Sourcing fit for purpose, quality and cost-effective external training as and when required
- Continuously reviewing and improving the quality of training through evaluation, including rolling out diverse methods of delivery e.g e-learning
- Support the development of a suite of external training to be delivered, aimed at generating an income from other organisations
- Leading on the development process for all staff
- Co-ordinating the delivery and compliance of e-learning training
- Ensure the L&D function is well led, and functions efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold a teaching / training qualification
- Significant Training or L&D experience within a similar sized organisation operating within care sector
- Planning, designing and delivering staff learning programmes
- Delivering Care related training e.g , Statutory, Mandatory and Care Certificate
- Effective, creative and clear verbal and written communication, including report writing for internal and external audiences
- Ability to create, deliver and evaluate training delivery
- Ability to tailor training to meet the needs of the audience
- Ability to use online learning platform to provide online training to staff
- Strong attention to detail and strong time management
- To build and maintain strong relationships with external bodies
- Effective problem solving and judgement to make decisive, key and sometimes difficult decisions
- Ability to monitor and evaluate data and utilise to help form decision making
- All Care Certificate modules
- CQC Regulations and expectations
- Emotional Resilience
- Appetite to make positive change and find new improved ways of working
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation
- T literate, with ability to use all Microsoft packages and be able to create and maintain bespoke databases
- Willing to travel regionally and nationally
- Full UK driving licence and have your own transport
- Willing to undertake training relevant to the post
Rates of Pay:
£30,000 per annum
If you are interested in this job and deem yourself suitable then please apply or feel free to call Sabreena on 07808 860 379
Sure Healthcare UK Limited are acting as an employment business for temporary assignments and an employment agency for permanent placements.
Due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, unfortunately we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we will keep your CV and details on our database for 6 months and as soon as we have a vacancy that suits we will be in touch.