Whilst extremely thorough, we endeavour to make the recruitment, selection and job finding process as streamlined and as seamless as possible.
Therefore, in order to register with our company, you must ensure you bring with you the following proof of ID, as failure to do so will mean that we are unable to register you with our company.
- A passport which may be in or out of date, showing that the holder is the person identified
- A European ID card
- A full birth certificate issued in the United Kingdom which includes the name(s) of at least one of the holder’s parents
- A full adoption certificate again issued in the United Kingdom which includes the name(s) of at least one of the holder’s parents
The second form of ID that must be presented is proof of National Insurance. This must be one of the following:
- A National Insurance card
- A P45 or P60 issued by a previous employer and must have your name and NI number visible
- Correspondence from HRMC or a governing agency, which must have your name and NI number visible
We appreciate that people who arrive in the UK from the EU and immediately looking for work may not have some of the above details/documentation.
We will take this in to account; however, we must insist that you make the necessary arrangement and obtain an NI Number within four weeks to enable you to continue on any assignments with SureStaffing UK.
Please be aware that all applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check, funded by Sure Healthcare.